Space Warps Talk

Space Warps Refine

• drphilmarshall by drphilmarshall scientist, admin

The site has turned orange! That means the refinement task has begun. The blog post has some explanation of what we're trying to do here, but feel free to ask questions below. Stay skeptical, people!

Posted

• fermor332002 by fermor332002

Just a few days after we started Space Warps Refined I ran out of PIX and have not see any since. No way that I could have gone threw all of the PIX just like that. Would you please check on that for me?

Posted

• tone_84 by tone_84

I haven't seen any lenses, real or simulated for ages, and I'm not getting any training messages. What's happening?!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

There are only some 3.300 images in this phase of Space Warps and only a limited number of training images; So it is very possible that you've seen them all.

Posted

• lamperti by lamperti

Els,
    So is this project wrapping up?

Posted

Yep, but don't despair. There's lots more underway.😄

See the latest blog post : http://blog.spacewarps.org/2013/12/19/seasons-greetings-from-space-warps-some-refined-lenses-and-a-big-thank-you/

Posted

• lamperti by lamperti

Sounds like the announcement of the next step will be in Talk. That would mean checking Talk everyday to see what's going on. Having exhausted all the images available, I tend not to check Space Warps. Could a mass e-mail be sent out instead?

I see you are involved with radio galaxies that I am now doing. Nice transition into another project!

Posted

I'm sure the Powers that Be will let us know when a new phase in Space Warps starts ! :-d

As for Radio Galaxy Zoo : I like to try out all the new projects, and some I like better than others ! 😄.

Posted

OK I been looking at the PIX that every one has been posting and I am sure that I have not seen any of theses. No way that I could have gone threw all of the PIX in just a few days after start.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

The base was set at 50. So as soon as an image had been classified 50 times it was retired.

The images are now being kept up for people like me, who missed Refine, but still want a look at the images 😃 Guess what i am doing tonight!

Posted

😃

Posted