Space Warps Talk

Red and blue horizontal lines in dashboard view - example

• Talullah by Talullah

I wanted to examine these objects in the dash board view but could not because of red and blue horizontal lines covering the image. Are lines an imaging artifact or something that can be corrected through programming? I have also noticed that some of the training images, particularly the ones that say "no simulated lenses found," have these lines in the dash board view. Using Safari 5.1.9 on an iMac, OS 10.6.8. (Sorry, I can't get the dashboard image to copy and I can't get the image number to appear.)

Posted

• afritz by afritz

Unfortunately, I cannot see the lines in my browser you are referring to. Maybe you need to upgrade your browser.

Posted

• Talullah by Talullah

afritz - system and browser software are up-to-date on my computer. Sorry I can't switch out the image displayed here on this post. To see an example of the lines look for newer post in this section with same name +2.

Posted

• Talullah by Talullah

Disregard looking for a newer post on this topic. Unfortunately, in Quick Dashboard mode the ability to capture and move images to the discussion section is removed and replaced by image viewing tools. I can copy image with outside tools but cannot get them to copy to discussion page - so no way to view Quick Dashboard image.

Here are two images with the red and blue lines in the Quick Dashboard mode:

ASW 0000fig (Training image)

ASW 00008a6

Posted

• JasonJason by JasonJason

ASW00008a6
    ASW0000fig

removed spaces and there is no way to check dashboard

Posted

• anupreeta by anupreeta scientist, admin

This is a known problem with the quick dashboard for images with blank/zero pixels as you see on the left hand side of this image. We are working on it!!!

Posted