Space Warps Talk

top left hand corner,

  • by

    Hi,in the top left hand corner,is what i believe to be a lense,but can you get 1 of the science geek's to have a look,just to be on the safe side.thanks.


  • surhudm by surhudm scientist

    Hi, unfortunately that does not look like one. Lensed images have arc like features, or are multiple images of a similar colored object such as a quasar. Have a look at the Spotters guide for more examples. Happy hunting! 😃