Space Warps Talk

Reached a limit

• phildiggle by phildiggle

My classify screen is saying that I've viewed 6150 images (which I've spread over the last 3 days) but when I refresh the page it keeps telling me it's run out of subjects. Is this right?
    Thanks
    Phil

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Yep, very possible ! I just got the same image too.

And congrats on the 6.150 images ! Well done.

In case you are worrying about what to next, maybe I can interest you on one of the other Zooniverse projects ? 😄

https://www.zooniverse.org/

Posted

• phildiggle by phildiggle

Thanks, just thought I'd check 😄

I've been on the Planet Hunters site a bit in the past - was useful when I was doing my Astrophysics module with the Open University as the latter part of the module is about transiting exoplanets.

All the best, Phil

Posted

• cpl43uk by cpl43uk

Yup, seems to be the same for me - came up with the "no new images" and has remained as such for a couple of hours now...

Posted

• mrjackoboy by mrjackoboy

I got the same at 5999 images ~ sort of disappointed I can't do any more was 'so into' it as the first time I ever did anything like this ~ thoroughly enjoyed it ! ... but still a little unsure how others are able to classify as I am still seeing posts in recent?

I am heading over to have a look at what else I can help out with ~ any suggestions on which project for a novice?

Posted