Space Warps Talk

No more images ??? Cries :'(

• EvilGreatYarmouth by EvilGreatYarmouth

I keep getting the message that we've ran out of subjects .. Has the search finished ? I got to 5,200 images 😃

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to EvilGreatYarmouth's comment.

Well done! 😃

If you've now been thoroughly bitten by the citizen science bug, why not try another Zooniverse project ?

Posted

• EvilGreatYarmouth by EvilGreatYarmouth

I shall indeed ( but I will keep checking this one lol ) .. Already done the find a planet round the sun project will close my eyes an touch the screen an see what I choose lol

Posted

• dikins by dikins

HAVE JUST JOINED. HAD TO CREATE ACCOUNT ALTHOUGH THAT WAS FAR FROM OBVIOUS. HAVE WADED THRU ENDLESS TRAINING PIX (TWICE) AND CAN'T FIND HOW TO MOVE ON TO REAL DATA. THEN IT SAID "NO MORE IMAGES". DOES IT MEAN NO MORE TRAINING IMAGES? OR NO MORE REAL DATA? TV SAID I'D BE ANALYSING "WITHIN ABOUT A MINUTE". HAVE REACHED DEAD END AFTER 30 MINS. HELP!?

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to dikins's comment.

Sorry - but there is nothing left to classify 😦

To make you feel better there were only a few training images (I think 2 to begin with) - the rest were real. We never envisioned the project to be so successful.

We will be getting another survey to look at, but it may take a few months. We will have other activities to do until then.

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to dikins's comment.

There are other Zooniverse projects, some of which are even more addictive than Space Warps 😮 (it's true!). Why not have a go at one of those?

Posted

• paddington100 by paddington100

im amazed how quick we run out of images , how many were there (images) cant see a number anywhere . and i was just getting into the swing of things 😦 id only got to 1448 was on a roll 😉

Posted

• db74 by db74

Gutted!!

Posted

• SerenCalliope by SerenCalliope

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Sad to run out of classifications and hope there will be more soon.SERENCALLIOPE

Posted

• mrjackoboy by mrjackoboy

*cries here too ! ~ I got the bug, and want/need to do more ~ plan on trying one of the other projects ~ any advice on which may be similar or as 'easy' for an untrained eye to complete

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Maybe you could try out : http://www.galaxyzoo.org/ or http://radio.galaxyzoo.org/ .

In GalaxyZoo, you'll get images more or less like the ones in this version of SpaceWarps, but with more questions to answer.

In Radio GZ, you're asked to match up galaxies and jets caused by black holes. You're hunting for black holes! 😄

Have fun ! 😄

Posted

• mrjackoboy by mrjackoboy in response to ElisabethB's comment.

thank you ~ heading there now 😃

Posted