Space Warps Talk

Duplicate Images

• mhopewell by mhopewell

I am only getting around 10 different images 4 of which are training images, seems to be stuck in a loop!
    (Grav-lenses)

Posted

• mudkip201 by mudkip201

Same here

Posted

• Carlalala by Carlalala

Me too

Posted

• Budgieye by Budgieye moderator

Try refreshing your screen? sound pathetic but it might Are you using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer IE?

Posted

• ARDV8 by ARDV8

If you click the Spotters Guide tab on the right hand side, the info pane minimises to the right hand side. Then you seem to get a lot of different images rather than the loop

Posted

• Elfbert by Elfbert

Same here - although useful for when the pictures/tagging goes out of synch, as I mark a lens that I've seen ten times already and suddenly it tells me there is no lens in that picture!

Using Safari.

Posted

• Marduniel by Marduniel

Same here. I wondered what was happening when it told me i had missed one in an image I had seen before and it had said there was nothing there... When it suggested using the quick dashboard I clicked on it to see what it meant and it showed a completely different image. Must be a bug

Using safari

Posted

• jhsteel by jhsteel

I have had the same training images over and over again. I'm a returning participant and I'm about to give up, because the last time I was on here it was much better.

Posted

• ClintonRogers_ by ClintonRogers_

Same! i also had the suggested bug yesterday but having returned today after inspecting over 100 images yesterday I have found that I am now seeing the same images over & over! I went through over 150 of the same loop just now.. Thinking I may have to give up as I'm wasting my time.. Don't want to though..

Posted

Please help!

Posted

• virgo1314 by virgo1314

Hi i have experienced large numbers of duplication images which have been counted so quite a % of my 2000 count is duplicated. There seams there are a large number to scan so why does it seam sometimes I'm in a loop?

Posted

• Sazzer by Sazzer

Me too

Posted

Mediator required to answer this post!!!

Posted