Space Warps Talk

All my images have disapeared!

• Spicer85 by Spicer85

I had trawled through almost 200 images, but logged out because it when I clicked on 'explore this image further' a totally new image would appear. I logged back in there is no record of any of my past classified images! Or any others...

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

They should not be lost as we save that data when you classify an image 😃

Hit CTRL + F5.

Check the top right corner in Space Warps - are you still logged on? Go to 'Profile' - what do you see?

Posted

• 11Sparky11 by 11Sparky11

I must have went through over 1500 images so far, but everytime I refresh, it goes to zero or a random lower number. Is it simply a slight server overload? I noticed some issues signing up as well.

Posted

Did you only sign up tonight? There have been problems with the databases / servers being overloaded.

My counts still look accurate, but then again I have not had a chance to classify in the past few hours!

I think they may well be backing up the data - that would explain the differences.

Posted

• Downpour by Downpour

I've had the same problem. I got to over 1000, went to a discussion page and when I went back it had dropped to just over 100.

Posted

Your classifications will still be save against your id - so I will not worry.

The servers have been somewhat overloaded! Might take a while to catch up 😃

Thanks for your help!

Posted

• NetX by NetX

Same problem here too! I checked over 2000 images, now I'm back at 0.

Posted

• Ellenmarie6463 by Ellenmarie6463

I have the same problem however not only does it reset to zero, it also takes me through the tutorial again! Three times it has done this to me 😦

Posted