Space Warps Talk

Can't find a recent image

• Budgieye by Budgieye moderator

During classification, I tried to save a very pretty star by saving it to my profile. I can't find it in favorites or in recents.

I have Windows 7, Firefox

I have tried several more, and I can't seem to save any images during classification.

Posted

• Budgieye by Budgieye moderator

Now I can find saved images in my profile. I am now using Windows Vista / Chrome.

Here it is. Pretty, with lovely spikes caused by the telescope.

http://talk.spacewarps.org/#/subjects/ASW0009tdg posted by Christine

Posted

• peter_vince by peter_vince

I am using a Mac (OS 1.9.1) and on both Safari and Firefox, going back to my profile to see recent images doesn't actually seem to display the images I was last looking at. It would be nice if the system had a "back" button, as well as the "next" button.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to peter_vince's comment.

The servers are a bit behind due to the amount of users / data being classified. It will take a bit of time to catch up.

If you think the image you are currently classifying is interesting, click on 'Discuss' before you click on 'Next' - that way you can get the image id and post a comment in Talk.

Posted

• biggsjrex by biggsjrex

I sometimes don't realize an image is interesting until I click finish and find out that the lens I marked is not a Sim. Then it is too late to post for discussion unless you can retrieve it from recent images under profile.

Posted