Space Warps Talk

zooming in to image

• TLSanders by TLSanders

according to the dashboard feature, you should be able to scroll to zoom, but there are no scroll bars. How do you zoom in?

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

You can zoom in and out by using your mouse wheel.

Posted

• Budgieye by Budgieye moderator

If that fails, press Ctrl and + to zoom in, Ctrl and - to zoom out

Posted

• N5bz by N5bz

The 'congratulation' message suggested zooming in using dashboard but I can't find a zoom feature in my dashboard.
    My BROWSER allows me to use ctrl-wheel to zoom in and ctrl-0 to return to normal zoom but that does NOT require dashboard.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. some platforms show and support a special zoom button in dashboard. Others do not.
    2. there is a loose nut on my keyboard. (I am missing finding an obvious button)
    3. there is a loose nut on a keyboard at the project end. (someone is suggesting using a feature that does not exist).

Please clarify!

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to N5bz's comment.

What browser are you using? The quick dashboard is not supported in Internet Explorer.

Posted

• N5bz by N5bz

currently using Opera because Chrome doesn't work with dashboard for me at all. Today, dashboard is showing the wrong image when I invoke it. The first couple of times I used it, it worked and then it seems to be stuck on the second image.

After I made that report, when I returned to classifying, dashboard gave the correct image.

Hey, a couple of suggestions: 1) a 'suggestions' topic
    2) to go under that topic: a 'back' button for those times I notice something AFTER I hit the 'next' button!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

yes, we are aware of this bug, and the tech team is working on it. Try refreshing the page if you come across this bug. And, try using Tools in Talk (okay, you have to click at least a couple of times more, but you can tweek the image in ways that you would've never imagined ! )

About a 'back' button : that has been suggested across every project, right from the start. The short answer is : it doesn't matter. If enough people classify the same image, these mistakes will get ironed out.

And about 'suggestions' : You can always post a new thread here in Talk !

It is your project too !

Posted