Space Warps Talk

No subjects

• mitch by mitch

When I sign in I constantly get a little box in the classification startup page saying "no subjects". If I go to the "Discuss" in Talk and then return to classifying, I get images coming up. Any ideas why?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

No idea ! What browser are you using ?

Posted

• mitch by mitch

Firefox - it was a bit like the old Serengeti site where they ran out of photos and then all of a sudden more were available. I wonder if there are a certain number of images in any one particular pipeline stream? Also I dont get any training images any more.

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

It could be, that if you have done a very large amount of classifying that there are no more images left in this batch.
    But it is still weird that you get images to classify if you get in via Talk.
    And not seeing any sim can happen too. I once had a very long streak without any sims and then they were back.
    And it can't be browser related. Firefox should work.

Posted

• lodilady by lodilady

I just had the same problem. I'm on Firefox. It went away after I "returned to classifying".

Posted

• fermor332002 by fermor332002

I have had the same problem for at least 1 hour. I refresh and I will get PIXs. How ever I have not seen a SIM tonight. Last night I did see a abnormal amount of SIMs.

Posted

• mitch by mitch

I haven't seen any sims for about 5000 images

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

Hey Mitch,

That is because you have exhausted the sim pool. Happens when you classify a lot of images 😃

Posted

• fermor332002 by fermor332002

WOW! That is a lot of PIXs.

Posted