Space Warps Talk

Add a Zoom (in and out) tool to the dashboard, please

• JeanTate by JeanTate

Brighten, and bluen, are nice tools to have. But by far the best, for me, would be a zoom in/zoom out tool (or pair of tools)

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

From the FAQ:

Q: The images are really small! Can I make them bigger?

A: Yes. Click on the Quick Dashboard, and scroll with your mouse to zoom in. You can move around in the image by dragging it with your cursor.

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate

Thanks.

Another bug: somehow (I have no idea how) I managed to make my Classify screen a different size. And the FAQ link (bottom left) disappeared out of view. And there was no slider bar (right), so there was nothing I could do to bring it back! I ended up closing the window and opening a new one.

So: add a tab/button on Quick Dashboard, to indicate how to zoom in and out (perhaps a link to this FAQ?) It's not intuitively obvious, and not easily found (e.g. if you put "FAQ" in the Search box, here in Talk/Discuss, it'll find mentions of FAQ here, but not the FAQs themselves!). Perhaps, also, copy each FAQ as its own Help thread, so they can be found by searching here?

Posted

• Robert_Pick by Robert_Pick

I'm new here and my first attempt to use the Quick Dashboard was met with a harsh statement that IE doesn't support! Does this mean I need to use some another browser?

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

Hi Richard,

Yes, Spacewarps needs a modern browser to function at it's best. Personally, I use Chrome - find it is a lot faster than Firefox, and the quick dashboard is supported.

Posted