The quick dashboard only show a black image - I am using Firefox v.20.0.1

• todash by todash

The quick dashboard only show a black image - I am using Firefox v.20.0.1
    It looks like this every time I click quick dashboard:
    Screenshot

Any suggestions!?

Posted

• kiliclimber by kiliclimber

Ditto - with Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m. And I have no scroll wheel to zoom in even if the screen wasn't completely black. I would have thought clicking on an object and using the dashboard would take one to the clicked area, but it doesn't seem to. And clicking and dragging doesn't appear to work either. (Besides that, the "edit" button for my posted comments does not work, although "delete" does.)

I'll wait until this is fixed to continue with this project.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

I am using Chrome 26.0.1410.64 m and I am not having these issues? What operating system are you using?

Posted

• todash by todash

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit and the latest version of Firefox if that helps Capella...?

Posted

Vista Home

Posted

I have tried disabling every extension. No luck, The image is not always completely black. I can see some objects very faintly, but they are not in the position they were when I start the dashboard and none of the tools work except "Return."

Sorry your dashboard is so buggy. You have many people who it works for. I check back some day...

Posted

• N5bz by N5bz

Dashboard still not working for me.
    Occasionally I properly mark a simulated lens and am told that I should have marked it.
    Occasionally I see images images repeated repeated twice twice. Logging off and back in seems to fix this.

Posted

• joncarruthers by joncarruthers

same here, dark dashboard with FF 20.0.1 + XP sp3

Posted

• beaner215 by beaner215

Dashboard works for a few images, then goes black. When it does work, the pics are wrong when you hit return.

Posted

• jpiquard by jpiquard

Suddenly, QD goes black with Chrome v26 + XP Pro

Posted

• jpiquard by jpiquard

After sign out and sign in again, no change... But when looking the amount of memory used by Chrome (more than 1Gb), I decide to close completely Chrome and restart again... Great it is working again. Why Chrome is needed this amount of memory ?

Posted

• miketoy0 by miketoy0

My dashboard shows diagonal lines on black using android 4.0.3

Posted

• jpiquard by jpiquard

Dash lines are expected during the computation of 3 images (Standard, Brighter and Bluer), this is a scrim to wait.
    After the display of Standard image, it disappears. Is it looking like DashLines before Quick Dashboard

Posted

• invisibleape by invisibleape

I am using Firefox 20.0 (it is currently downloading the latest version) on a Mac running Snow Leopard and the quick dashboard is not working for me. When I click on it I get a translucent black square slightly above the photo.

Posted

• dawnrader by dawnrader

I have the same issue, i have diagonal stripes that come across the image and it darkens down but I cannot use the dashboard.

Google Chrome Version 19.0.1084.52, on a Mac

Posted

• anupreeta by anupreeta scientist, admin in response to dawnrader's comment.

Do you mean no image appears no matter how long you wait? Does it happen for every next image you try to check in Quick Dashboard? Can you close and restart your browser and let me know if this problem persists?
    Thanks!

Posted